Tuesday, May 20, 2008

INNOCOUS RAMBLINGS!!

So I am back to blogging again. It's been a hectic semester especially as I am in one of those really tough branches of engineering called electronics but now hopefully, I am back for good!! My exams are on going yet it's amazing how you manage to find free time during end semester exams and none before it. If you have covered up your bases earlier, then exams become a much less hectic period than most of the students make it out be. Luckily~I am in a position where I can give some free time to my writing now.

Not that I have anything important to say. I am just in one of those innocous rambling moods where I want to write something because I want to give myself some creative exercise rther than waste my free time watching a movie or go chatting with friends. So thus this post which is basically about nothing. One of those mood swings when you feel light headed, content with you life and the direction in which it is going rather than get all philopsophical and start rambling about what's wrong with the world.

But then there's a lot which is wrong with this world. One of those few basic things wrong with the world is how shallow we men are when compared to our more fairer opposite sex. I don't really know if we were made that way, if we were supposed to lust after hot women and not give two hoots about not so good looking females how much ever they maybe beautiful from the inside. We say that God made us so and I actually do believe in that philosophy though it's horribly flawed. You can't fight facts how much ever you want to. We are much more open to the fact that a beautiful looking girl can date a not so handsome guy but if we lay our eyes on a couple where the girl may not be the next Deepika Padukone or Katrina Kaif as compared to the fairly good looking boyfriend we immediately start a deabte on whether the guy is just plain crazy or blind. Can't he see her face or something? He can't be serious about her!! Oh~maybe he's in it only for the sex. Or maybe the guy was just plain desperate as all the good one's in this Godforsaken place have already been taken. We men really are shallow in our thoughts.

It's a simple thing~if the girl isn't beautiful, we'll never think of dating her irrespective of how well we bond with her or how good a person she may actually be. The first and most important criteria for a prospective girlfriend is always that she must be good looking. Not that we'll date just some hot female we see walking on the road and are able to seduce or finds us attractive. No~we are not that shallow. We'll still see how she is as a person, whether we can have a nice conversation with her and if she's one of those girls whom we men so fondly brand as attitude bitches then she can be as hot as Katrina Kaif but we still wouldn't date her. Ofcorse we wouldn't mind a one night stand with her or even several night stands but a relationship is out of the question. It'll be just one of those 'sex without any strings attached' kind of relationship.

Oh~how we love the term 'sex withot any strings attached.' When we hear that from a girl we basically go wild with glee thinking that things just couldn't get any better. I mean what does a normal guy want. It's simple~sex. And sex without responsibilites, without having to shoulder the excess baggage of being the girl's emotional support...all the better. You get a room, you go to all the bases, fornicate and then next day you act like nothing ever happened before the night comes again and another round of fornication follows. If any of the people out there were thinking that the study that men think about sex every five seconds was just a pervert minds thinking-then you are wrong. Men do think about sex every five seconds. And every time it is usually with a different chick.

I know it's very bold of me to say that and I would proably put off some of the girls by this but then I am just stating the truth. Crucify me for that if you want to. I am no exception to the rule. Every man fantasizes about sex and like every other man says ~it's nature. Man was born with an inherent tendency to fantasize about sex and view any random chick he sees on the road or at a disc as naked. Of corse~we don't do that to our friends. For once you come to know a person you just can't stoop low so as to fanatsize one of your pretty female friends as a sex object. No, we ain't that shallow either. I guess God just made man a horny being. Or maybe men became horny during the process of evolution. Come to think of it~that is quite funny. As man eveolved from the monkeys so did his horniness(is horniness even a term? I have no idea but I am too shallow minded right now to think of a more decent term for horny or horniness so I am saying it like it is!) Not that girls can't be nymphoniacs. There are lots out there who are waiting to ravish any man they can find and can't seem to get enough of sex but the thing is~here too there is a difference.

Just because men tink about sex all the time doesn't mean all those men are nymphomaniacs. That's why I used the term 'horny'(ok~I know that's a disgusting term but bear with me please as I don't seem to have any substitutes for that word) with regards to men and nymphoniacs with regards to the fairer sex. For the term nymphomanicas means a person who can't seem to get enough of sex while the term horny(yeah~that word again) just means someone who gets a little too much of an erection. Doesn't necessarily means he can't control it or that he uses only sex as the means to solve his umm....problem!!(I won't get into the details of the other means for obvious reasons). It is again a fact that women are a lot more akin to being obsessedwith sex than men. We just fantasize about sex, women actually want it. And the fact that it's a lot easier for them to get a little bit of the action than it is for men(you can't argue there) basically means women tend to get a bit more upset than the men when they can't seem to get satisfy their 'fetish.' Since it's much more difficult for men to have sex with any random girl than vice versa(meaning it's a lot more easier for girls to have sex when they want to than men) we are a bit more used to controlling our urge than the girls and hence girls tend to be a bit more nymphomatic than boys.

Ok~I guess that's enough gibberish for a day. I mean honestly...from where do I get these really weird thoughts? Ah well~we'll leave that for another day. Till then I have only one thing to say~I WILL BE BACK!!CHEERS!!

2 comments:

ANiRuDh said...

true, true and true...
though it is a weird thought...lol

Anonymous said...

i wonder from where u get these thoughts... nut every word of it was a fact~~ that can not be avoided!!!